SOME HEART DISEASE SYMPTOMS THAT WE JUST IGNORE
It is hard to determine the symptoms of heart problem, you must pay attention to the warning signs.
Following are the some HEART-DISEASE SYMPTOMS:
- Shortness of breath: If you are having some problem while taking breath—though you are not suffering from asthma or any chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, indicates the heart attack.
- Pressure: If you feel like something is pressing your chest or tightening, can also indicate a heart problem.
- Sickness: During heart attack, stomach pain, indigestion or vomiting happens.
- Unusual pain anywhere else: The pain can be radiate in other parts of the body as it is not only confined to the chest.
- Anxiety: If you are having some feelings of foreboding of your health, can be a symptom of heart disease.
- Looking ill: If you are about to suffer heart attack, your blood pressure drops so low and you may look unwell.
- Palpitation: If your heart start beating rapidly, along with dizziness, sickness or shortness of breath, indicates the heart problem.
- Tiredness or weakness: If you suffer from heart attack you will be experiencing tiredness and severe weakness.
- Sweating: Breaking out in cold sweat will indicate the heart attack.